What Information should I bring to Pinnacle Tax

Make sure to bring the following materials: 
Wage statements (W-2 Form) 
All 1099 Forms 
Social Security card or Individual Identification card. 
Dependents' Social Security numbers and dates of birth 
Driver’s License or State issued ID 
Last year's tax return
Any higher education expenses 
Self-employed business income and expenses  (1099)
Unemployment Compensation (1099G)
Lottery and/or gambling winnings and losses  (W2G)
Social Security and/or unemployment income 
Contact Pinnacle Taxes for the complete list**